- 35th Annual Fall Symposium Lecture Series (Virtual)
- Session 1, COVID-19 Therapeutics: First in a series of 2 hour lectures to be held on each Thursday in October excluding ID week (October 22). This first lecture features Dr. David Ha and Dr. Ravina Kullar discussing the most current COVID-19 Therapeutics.
- Session 2, COVID-19 Diagnostics: Second in a series of 2 hour lectures to be held on each Thursday in October excluding ID week (October 22). This second lecture features Romney M. Humphries, PhD, (ABMM), M(ASCP) and Omai Garner PhD, (ABMM) discussing the most current COVID-19 testing platforms, challenges and controversies.
- Session 3, COVID-19 Infection Prevention and Vaccine Development. This third lecture features Michael Klompas, MD, MPH, FIDSA, FSHEA Harvard Medical School discussing Infection Prevention Strategies and Controversies. The second hour features Nadine Rouphael, MD, MSc, FSSCI, FIDSA Emory University School of Medicine to discuss current aspects of the COVID-19 vaccine development
- Session 4: Fourth in a series of 2 hour lectures featuring Natasha Chida, MD, MSPH, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine discussing current COVID-19 Infectiousness and Mitigation Strategies followed by Ravina Kullar, PharmD, MPH, FIDSA to discuss Antibiotic Stewardship in relation to COVID-19.